skip ahead toHow to access the Profile settings page How to change your Avatar How to edit your Personal Data How to change your Language preference How to change your Password
How to access the Profile settings page
On the bottom of the left sidebar, click on the icon with your initials, or your Avatar if you’ve added one, and select Edit profile.
You will be redirected to the Profile Settings page. You can select to go to the Profile Settings page or Notifications page from the side menu.
How to change your Avatar
To change your avatar, select the Change link below your initials icon on the Profile Settings page. Your initials will be displayed by default until you upload a new avatar.
Choose the desired image to upload from your computer and click on the Open button.
How to edit your Personal Data
To edit the First Name, Last Name and Mobile phone number just select the corresponding field and edit it. The fields have the following restrictions:
- First Name – Accepts Latin, Cyrillic, Digits, Special symbols. Minimum of 3 characters, and Maximum of 50 characters;
- Last Name – Accepts Latin, Cyrillic, Digits, Special symbols. Minimum of 3 characters, and Maximum of 50 characters;
- Mobile phone – Accepts digits only.
Please, note that you cannot change your email.
To save your changes, click outside of the fields. All changes will be saved automatically.
How to change your Language preference
You can change the displayed language by selecting your desired language from the dropdown Language preferences menu.
How to change your Password
- Click on the Change Password button to change your password.
- Enter Current Password
- Enter New Password
- Confirm New Password and then click on the Save button to save changes.
Please note that, when creating a new Password, you should use a minimum of 8 characters, at least 1 lowercase letter, 1 uppercase letter, 1 digit and 1 symbol.
Edited personal data will automatically be synchronized and updated throughout the system.