Create a Project
This article can learn how to create a project, set project type, name, start/end dates, and status, add a project description, assign project resources, and delete a project.
How to create a Project
- Click the New Project button on the All projects view;
- Choose your project type: Waterfall (standard) or Agile (Kanban);
- Enter a Project Name;
- Define a Start date for the project;
- Define an End date for the project;
- Click on the description field to Add description;
- Select the project Status: Draft or In Progress;
- Click on the Who is working on this project? link in order to select the project resources that will collaborate on the project;
- Select the resources and define their roles for the project;
- Click the Invite button to save changes and notify the implicated resources.
Your project detail page will open.
Congratulations! You have created your first project.
How to delete a Project
- Click on the three dots icon on the upper right corner of the Project page;
- Select Delete
Warning! This will delete the project forever!
- Confirm your decision: Cancel, keep the project or Yes, delete the project