How to add a Location
Select the Add Location button.
- Enter a Location name and Address;
- Select a Country from the dropdown menu;
- Select a Holidays policy from the dropdown menu;
- Click on the Add button.
How to edit a Location
- On the Company Settings /Location page:
- Select the Location you wish to edit;
- Click on the Edit icon at the right end of the row;
- Enter the desired Name and Address changes;
- Select the desired country from the dropdown menu of the Country field;
- Choose the desired Holidays policy from the dropdown menu of the Holidays policy field;
- Click on the Save button
You can edit the viewing format of your locations:
- Select any one of the column titles;
- Click on the three dots that appear on the right hand side of the column name;
- Select which columns you desire to view;
- Click on the Apply button.
- You can cancel any changes you have made by pressing the Cancel button:
Delete a Location
On the Company Settings /Location page:
- Select the Delete icon on the row you wish to delete.
If any resource (human or material) is connected to a location, it cannot be deleted.
If no resource (human or material) is connected to a location, it will be deleted.
An error message will appear when you attempt to delete a location with a connected resource: