You can create tasks by sending emails to Cerri.
Setup your email to task address
- Click on your Avatar in top right hand corner of your Cerri screen
- Go to Edit Profile
- Copy your Email to Task Address on the right side of the screen
- Open your preferred Email Mailbox Account (Outlook, Gmail, Lotus, etc.)
- Create a New Contact
- Paste the Email to Task Address you had copied
- Save the email address as a New Contact (for example: ‘emailtotask’)
Keep your email to task address private
Setup your ’emailtotask’ address as a contact in your email client and keep it private.
When sending or forwarding an existing email to another user, add your ’emailtotask’ address in the BCC Field Only.
If you enter your ’emailtotask’ address in the TO or CC fields, the system will automatically renew your ’emailtotask’ address; and you will receive an email notification advising you of this change.